Monday, November 5, 2007

Dandiya

Heading out to vedika's place for dandiya playdate...
Getting ready to play dandiya....

Dandiya with friends...

The festival season starts with Dandiya. Dandiya is the dance you do during the navratris in the honor of goddess Durga. You dance in circles on beaty music and at times you use colorful sticks. Vedika's mom Tina aunty had arranged a dandiya playdate for the babies. Since I love music I had a great time doing the Garba. I went out with my mom, dad and their and my friends to downtown to play dandiya. This time it was in a very big hall which was filled with so manyyyyy people. Even Sanika had come there with her parents.I enjoyed my first dandiya experience. These days I go around the house banging pencils instead of dandiya sticks and singing ting ting ting.....

No comments:

Who do I resemble more

Picture A

Picture A

Picture B

Picture B