Friday, November 2, 2007

Happy Hollow

At the zoo....
Inside the goat pen..I don't think its a good idea...

Daddy save me..he is going to eat me up....


Rides


Puppet show

Not a big zoo, but still it has a small and interesting collection of animals, birds, and a snake or two. In the zoo there was a the Pygmy Goat pen where you can enter and feed the hungry goats. There were lemurs, Dwarf Zebu, the Miniature Horse, Sicilian Dwarf Donkey, Alpaca, Meerkats and the acrobatic Black-Capped Capuchin Monkey. Happy Hollow Zoo is also home to a couple of tropical birds. The zoo has an attach park area where it has many rides and picnic tables. The best feature of the park is a small puppet theater. I enjoyed watching a jungle puppet show. It was a wonderful day well spent.

No comments:

Who do I resemble more

Picture A

Picture A

Picture B

Picture B