Thursday, November 1, 2007

Playdate at Akhil's

What are we suppose to do with these stickers..eat them!!??
They taste so good..yummy...

Akhil with his mom Aruna Aunty...
Aruna aunty, Akhil's mom had arranged a playdate. She gave us some colored paper and lots of alphabets and shapes to stick onto the paper to make our own little craft. I don't know anything about sticking but I made better use of them by chewing them....I had fun chewing them and I kept my mom on her toes as she spent her entire evening taking them out of my mouth. Btw, I had fun time sliding on them too. I enjoyed ransacking Akhil's room for toys and had good time riding his motorbike :).Aruna aunty had made some delicious snacks too for all of us.


No comments:

Who do I resemble more

Picture A

Picture A

Picture B

Picture B